Administration & Finance Resources
For financial resources and advice specific to economic recovery related to COVID-19, visit the financial guidance and support page.
Benefits, Insurance and Salary
- Benefits Contacts
- Clergy Compensation Report
- Insurance Plans
- Minimum Salary Guidelines
- Supply Clergy Compensation
- Diocesan Audit (2020)
- Fair Share Appeals Form | Fair Share Guidelines
- Grants and Scholarships
- Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs
- Real Estate Transactions
- Records Retention - NEW
- Ways to Donate to Your Church
- Church Officers Form
- Innovation Grant Reporting Guidelines
- Parochial Reports
Filing of the 2021 parochial report is open.
Downloadable forms and instructions are available on the Episcopal Church website. There you will also find a video tutorial and detailed instructions.
A reminder that reports are filed online at https://reports.dfms.org using your previous login information from last year (email address and unique password). If you did not file online last year and need help accessing the filing website, contact Maria Gillespie for help.
Please note that the canonical deadline to submit your reports is March 1, 2022. Once you have submitted the parochial report online with the Episcopal Church there is no need to send the diocese a hard copy.
- Rule III Waiver Application
- Federal Reporting Requirements
Share this page: Administration & Finance Resources