Administration & Finance Resources
For financial resources and advice specific to economic recovery related to COVID-19, visit the financial guidance and support page.
Benefits, Insurance and Salary
- Benefits Contacts
- Clergy Compensation Report
- Insurance Plans
- Minimum Salary Guidelines
- Supply Clergy Compensation
- A note on audits: If you are required to use a CPA firm to perform your audit, contact them now to get on their schedules. Audits are due annually on September 1. Submit an electronic copy to [email protected], and you will receive a date-stamped email receipt acknowledgment. You don't need to send a paper copy.
- Diocesan Audit (2021 and 2022)
- Fair Share Appeals Form | Fair Share Guidelines
- Grants and Scholarships
- Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs
- Real Estate Transactions
- Records Retention
- Ways to Donate to Your Church
- Church Officers Form
- Innovation Grant Reporting Guidelines
- Parochial Reports
Filing of the 2023 parochial report is open.
Downloadable forms and instructions are available on the Episcopal Church's General Convention website. There you will also find a video tutorial and detailed instructions.
Email notifications were sent directly to each congregation by The Episcopal Church. Please log into the portal at pr.dfms.org and enter your email address in the "Login Name" Field. If you do not know your password, please select "I forgot my password" under the password field. You will receive an email from DFMS Reports with a password reset link.
Parochial reports can be submitted only through the electronic portal. There is no need to send a paper copy. If you can't remember what email was used last year please, contact Becky Poynter at [email protected],
Please note that the canonical deadline to submit your reports is March 1, 2024. Again, once you have submitted the parochial report online with the Episcopal Church there is no need to send the diocese a hard copy.
Please see this additional guidance on reporting your antiracism work.
If you need extra help filing your parochial report (due March 1) or audit (due September 1) this year? Please complete this form if you want an audit and financial guidance team member assigned to your congregation who will focus on supporting and assisting your congregation in completing the annual parochial report or the short or long audit forms.