The 208th Annual Convention will take place November 17-18 at the Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem.
The combined electronic form for submitting certificates of election for lay delegates and for registering both lay delegates and parochial clergy now is open. One form does it all, so make sure your lay delegate election is completed before attempting to register parochial clergy for convention.
Certificates of election are due by July 31.
- A complete submission is required each year and should include both newly elected lay delegates and lay delegates who were elected in prior years and continue to serve.
- If your certificate of election is late, your lay delegates will not receive an email in August with details about the convention.
- Please verify that email addresses for lay delegates are current.
- After registering for Convention, you will receive an email with instructions about how to pay.
- If you need assistance submitting your certificate of election and registering, please email [email protected]. If you have questions about delegate or clergy eligibility, please email [email protected].
Combined Certificate of Election / Registration
Registration also is open for non-parochial clergy, using a separate form. The deadline to register non-parochial and retired clergy is October 31.
Guests and Non-parochial Clergy Registration
The discounted diocesan hotel block at downtown Winston-Salem Embassy Suites or the Marriott Winston-Salem is also open. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so book early.
Book a room: Marriott Winston-Salem
Delegates to the 207th Annual Convention (2022) - For reference onlyNotice of 208th Annual Convention - Clergy Order
Notice of 208th Annual Convention - Lay Order