The Investment Fund of the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina is open to all churches in the diocese and other organizations affiliated with the diocese. The Investment Fund seeks to maximize total return with reasonable risk. Investments in the fund are overseen by the Trustees with support from the Investment Advisory Committee; the funds are managed by Sterling Capital Investment Consulting. The fund is audited annually by the diocesan independent auditors.
The Investment Fund offers two important advantages to congregations who choose to participate: the opportunity to be part of a larger investment pool with economies of scale and the careful monitoring of investment managers, fees and performance with a well-defined procedure to make changes as necessary.
Inquiries about the fund are always welcome. Please contact Maria Gillespie, director of finance and administration.
- Summary Term Sheet for Common Trust Fund
- Vestry Resolution for Withdrawal of Funds from the Common Trust (Download and save to your computer before filling out)
- Common Trust Request Form (Download and save to your computer before filling out)
2022 (Current Year) Reporting
- Total Report for the Quarter (1st Quarter 2021)
- Total Report for the Quarter (2nd Quarter 2021)
- Total Report for the Quarter (3rd Quarter 2021)
- Total Report for the Quarter (4th Quarter 2021)