EFM Groups in the Diocese of North Carolina
Summer is the usual time of year when Education for Ministry (EfM) groups enroll for the fall, and most begin in the fall. If you’ve been thinking about beginning this enriching curriculum of study and reflection, please contact a mentor in your area, or contact Marcia Moore, 336-202-6516, the diocesan EfM coordinator. You can also find additional information and many resources on the EfM website.
Groups are scheduled both in the daytime and evenings; currently, some meet in person and some virtually, and several groups are a “hybrid,” mixing in-person and virtual meetings to meet the needs of participants.
Most groups welcome anyone from any church--realizing that different meeting days or evenings are better for some than others. It is also a great opportunity to study and pray with people from other congregations.
- St. Martin’s hosts two evening groups:
- Christ Church hosts three EfM groups:
- St. Peter’s hosts an evening group:
- All Saints’ hosts a Monday evening group:
- St. Luke's hosts a Monday morning group
- Mentored by Paula Lombardi, 704-277-8761
- St. Andrew’s hosts a Thursday evening group:
- Holy Trinity hosts a Tuesday morning group:
- St. Matthew’s hosts a Monday evening group:
- St. Patrick’s hosts two groups:
- St. Michael's hosts a Monday daytime group:
- Trinity hosts a Tuesday evening group:
- Mentored by Nancy Davis, 704-873-7293.
- St. Anne's hosts a Wednesday morning group, which begins its new academic
year in January
- Mentored by Ron Sigrist, 336-996-1614