If your congregation currently does not have a priest, uses supply clergy or is in transition, you might find some of the clergy resources helpful.
- Alcohol Policy: As of the 78th General Convention
- Annual Parish Meeting Guidelines
- Bylaws Guidance
- Church Officers Form: Due to the diocese by March 1 each year, the church officers form helps diocesan staff better serve your congregation. Download and save this form to your computer before filling it out.
- Constitution & Canons
- Contact a Missioner or Canon
- Guidelines for Vestries Involved in a Process of Discernment and Ordination to the Diaconate
- Online Vestry Meetings
- Parochial Reports
- Pastoral Response Team
- Stewardship: Project Resource is an initiative of the College of Bishops aimed at helping churches build (or rebuild) their stewardship practices from the ground up.
- Supply Clergy: Request supply clergy or view minimum salary requirements
Share this page: Vestry Resources